NuCreature Ministry Doctrinal Statement:
1. We believe the Bible to be Originally given; the only Inspired, Infallible Word of God written by The Holy Ghost through God’s prophets. (II Tim. 3:16; II Peter 1: 20-21, KJV)
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons consisting of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Three in One and One in three. (1 John 5:7, KJV)
3. Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God, which to say, He is Himself very God; He took upon Him our nature, being conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary; He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world; He arose from the dead in the body in which He was crucified; He ascended into heaven in that body glorified, where He is now, our interceding High Priest; He will come again personally and visibly to set up His kingdom and to judge the quick and the dead. (Col. 1:15; Phil. 2:5-8; Matt. 1:18-25; I Pet. 2:24, 25; Luke 24; Heb. 4:14-16; Acts 1:9-11; I Thess. 4:16-18; Matt. 25:31-46; Rev. 11:15-17;20:4-6.11-15)
5. We believe in salvation through the blood of Jesus, the baptism of water and of the Holy Spirit as on the Day of Pentecost and in the continuing and present ministry of the Holy Spirit as manifest in the five ministries as they are being restored in End Time revival, in the Gifts of the Spirit, and in the Fruit of the Spirit.
(Colossians 1:14; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 4: 11; I Corinthians 12: 8-11; Galatians 5: 22-23, KJV))
9. We believe the Church (Ecclesia) is an elect company of believers baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body; its mission is to witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel among all nations; it will soon be caught up to meet the Lord in the air when He appears, and will return to physically set up His kingdom. (Acts 2:41; 15:13-17; Eph. 1:3-6; I Cor. 12:12, 13: Matt. 28:19, 20: I Thess. 4:16-18)
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal punishment (the lake of fire). (John 5: 28,29; Revelation 20:11-15)